The 483 Chisel Pro from Wil-Rich is engineered to loosen soil, bury heavy trash, and properly size clods for a smoother field finish. This primary tillage tool is available in cutting widths from 16.25 to 33.75 feet (5-10.3 m).
Built with two rows of double mounted 24-inch (61 cm) concave razor blade discs and four ranks of 1400-pound (635 kg) trips with on-edge chisel shanks, the 483 Chisel Pro gives the soil mixing of a ripper and the width of a chisel plow. Sixty-inch (152 cm) spacing between shanks on each of the ranks allows for excellent trashflow through the tool. The overall 15-inch (38 cm) spacing aids in a smoother field than the typical wider shank spacing of disc rippers.
The floating hitch on the 483 Chisel Pro provides exceptional depth control and ground following capability for use in rolling terrain.
Because the 483 Chisel Pro requires less horsepower (20-30 HP/shank or 15-22 kW) to pull than disc rippers, it can be offered in wider working widths that cover more acres in less time. Plus, no required daily maintenance and season greasing on the disc hubs lets you spend your time in the field instead of the shop.
- Under frame clearance: 32‚Ä≥ (81 cm)
- 24‚Ä≥ (61 cm) diameter serrated concave
- C-spring mounted
- 18 degree cutting angle
- 7.5‚Ä≥ (19 cm) spacing
- Heavy-duty 1,400 lbs. (635 kg) spring cushion c-shanks ‚Äì 15‚Ä≥ (38 cm) overall spacing
- C-shank, cushion trip mounted
- 15‚Ä≥ (38 cm) overall spacing
- 20-30 HP (15-22 kW) per shank
- Floating hitch
- Pull type
- CAT IV & V
- Walking tandem wheels: 8-bolt 10√ó22.5‚Ä≥ (25√ó57 cm) with 12R22.5√ó8.25 truck tires
- Caster wheels: 6-bolt 10‚Ä≥ (25 cm) with 31√ó13.5-15 12-ply gauge wheels
- Discs: 6‚Ä≥ (15 cm) maximum
- Shanks: 10‚Ä≥ (25 cm) maximum
- 3 bar harrow
- 4 bar harrow
- 3 bar harrow/hydraulic basket